Topside wildlife cameraman with experience using specialist film techniques in Natural History behavioural sequences such as:
- Long lens (RED/ARRI ALEXA 35 + Canon CN20 50-1000mm)
- Drones (Inspire 3, Mavic 3 Pro Cine & FPV Drones)
- Sync – Filming people and wildlife (Sony FX6, FX9 and more)
- Gimbals (Ronin 2 & Freefly Movi Pro)
- Motion control time-lapse
- Camera traps (Including Tshed camera traps with Panasonic S1H & A7SIII)
- RC Buggy with Ronin 4D
This allows me to adapt my shooting to cover a wide range of styles, building sequences and telling stories in unique cinematic ways. Driven with a passion for the great outdoors and conservation, for getting into remote and wild places.
I have experience filming in extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C in Canada and in the Arctic to +40°C in Europe, Africa and South America. Working closely together with producers and directors in order to visualise their ideas into images. I am bilingual in English and Spanish, holding both British and Spanish passports, triple-vaccinated for Covid-19, Yellow Fever, and most other vaccines.
Silverback Films Disneynature 2025 – (Alexa35 + CN20 & Drone)
Silverback Films NDA Wildlife Series 2024 – (RED + CN20 & Drone)
Apple TV+ (NDA Wildlife Series – 2023) (Drone, FPV & Time-lapses)
Prehistoric Planet (2022) BBC NHU/Apple TV+ (Time-lapses & Camera)